Wednesday 3 February 2016

Script

SCRIPT FOR MEDIA PRODUCTION



CHARACTERS
DEWAYNE
JAY
JAMAL
JOSEPH
MICHAEL



  
INT. Drug Dealers House

In a drug dealers house there are other drug dealers who are a part of the same gang in which they are preparing drugs for distributors.

DEWAYNE, who is the main character/ leader of drug gang, is present in this scene

DEWAYNE
Hurry up with this; we need to prepare more after this batch

JAMAL, who is a part of DEWAYNE’s gang is weighing the drugs

JAMAL
Don’t worry G! It will be done before tomorrow

MICHAEL
We’re gonna make so much paper, I’m gonna buy me a 1 series with this paper

DEWAYNE
Stop gassing yourself up, and work faster

JAMAL
You’re an ediat Michael, (laughs)

EXT. ESTATE/NEIGHBOURHOD

JAY, who is a member of DEWAYNE’s gang, is dealing drugs to clients.

JAY
You got the p?

CLIENT 1
Yeah, here

JAY
SNM

Then rival gang member slowly approaching, approaches and bottles JAY

RIVAL GANG MEMBER (JOSEPH)

JOSEPH
Where you goin? (Loudly)
JAY makes noise to show he in pain

JAY
Nowhere bruv

JOSEPH
Nowhere? I just have seen you link a dot

JAY
NAH BRUV

JOSEPH
Don’t lie to man (aggressively)

JAY
Relax

JOSEPH
Don’t man to relax, what you got for me?

JAY
Nothing

JOSEPH
Take everything out of your pocket before I let one go on you

JAY takes out drugs in packets, JOSEPH picks up drugs in packets in which runs off. Jay still in pain, slowly gets up.

Fade out:

INT. DEWAYNES YARD

JAY walks in slowly and doesn’t look DEWAYNE in the face

DEWAYNE
What’s wrong with you my g?

JAY
JOSEPH just robbed man with the gear

DEWAYNE
What? (Whilst spitting out drink)

JAY
He rushed me when I linked a dot

DEWAYNE
Bruv how could you let this happen (DEWAYNE is seen as panicking)
We’re fucked, you dickhead

JAY
I’m sorry

DEWYANE
I don’t care if you’re fucking sorry, you need to get my gear back or pay for it however you can

JAY
You know I can’t do that

DEWAYNE
I don’t care, put it this way, I am taking your life or the worth for my gear…


INTERCUT PHONE CONVERSATION

JAMAL
DEWAYNE got the message

JOSEPH
That’s it bruv

JAMAL
Stay on point, safe

JOSEPH
Safe


FADE OUT:

No comments:

Post a Comment