Wednesday 27 January 2016

1) Why did you choose this particular recreation and how does it link to your main production?
The location of the scene and what happen within those 30 seconds. A bystander would thing they are drug dealing due to someone passing something along. Also the clothing and the ethnicity of the characters.

2) What difficulties did you face in producing this recreation?
I panned to recreate a music video but I felt that I couldn't edit the same way as the original task also the cinematography is complex as they use flycam and a drones two record a majority of their scenes. I finally decided to record a scene from top boy. I started to record in school around 14:20 and by the time i had a few scene the time had already reached 15:00 and some of my actors had to go home or had to go somewhere. I then planned to record the following day but I was missing an actor. I had to find someone to act and we had to the recreation task under 20 minutes because one of the actors had a lesson to go to. 

3) What are the strengths of the production?
Lighting
dialog 

4) What aspects would you look to improve?
Acting
Camera work
Audio 

5) What lessons will you take from this process that will help you with your main production?
Plan ahead and don't record the day before due date.

6) Now that you are ready to start your actual linked production, explain clearly what you will be creating and how confident you are in delivering this.
I'm creating a prison based film. Having someone being released from prison and sorting out a few loose ends. This isn't my final plan this is one of many ideas. I'm very confident in delivering this as I'll be more organised and have more time to do the over all productions.  

No comments:

Post a Comment